Uniform constitute an important part of school’s philosophy and the standardization of the dress code abolishes class distinction identifying each child only as a Student.
: In order to maintain parity the school uniform shall be made available at the uniform counter in the school premises.
: The prescribed uniform for respective classes shall be on display at the uniform counter.
: The students from 1st to 10th will wear their HOUSE uniform on WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY.
: Students are expected to report to school in flawless school uniform.
: Parents are requested to purchase the school uniform properly and see that their ward comes to school properly and neatly dressed.
: Parents are requested to purchase the uniform as per the required size of their ward.
- Students must have a clean handkerchief.
- Shoes must be polished everyday.
- Wearing of bindi,ornaments and fancy clips & Mehndi is prohibited.
- Nails must be short and clean. Use of nail enamel is prohibited.
- Proper hair cut to be maintained.
- Simple and small ear rings only may be worn, students and parents will be responsible for any loss.
- Watches, if worn are responsibility of the students.
- Students are prohibited from carrying mobile phones to school. Mobile phones from defaulters will be confiscated.
- Students must not come to school on two wheelers or cars. Vehicles will be confiscated from defaulters.