Rockford Convent High School

Forward ever to serve


  • Notice in writing for withdrawal of the student from the school must be given one month in advance positively on 1st of the month.
  • Failure to give this mandatory notice will lead to payment of fee for the next quarter.
  • Application for TC must be furnished with the Accounts  office well in time.The TC will be prepared and given only after obtaining the NO DUES from all the concerned department. It will take minimum 5 days.
  • In case the withdrawal of  your child  in the month of May. you must be paid the fee of  June.
          Under following conditions  you must be withdraw of your child:
               1.  Disciplinary
               2.  Unsatisfactory progress in work
               3.  Repeated detention in a class.
          All the dues have to be cleared before a School leaving Certificate is issued.        No question of refund of            
          any dues of a child will arise at the time of withdrawal after getting into any           class.